Saturday, May 2, 2009

GRIFFIN

I am proud to say that my little brood is growing up! But unfortunately with 1 causality, Bamboosa. She escaped out of a hole the old duck pen that we are using to put the chickens outside and our standard poodle (Figaro) ate her, I have to say I'm quite sick of that dog! so sad. But the other 6 chickens are doing wonderful like (above) Griffin! She is a silver polish and her hair is starting to grow out and she looks absolutely hysterical, every time I see her I can't help but to laugh. She is also very inquisitive. I came out to check up on them and saw that she was just sitting in the grass and staring at the dandelion seeds float by, cocking her head. One of my other chicks hawk, is pretty funny because she is (no pun intended, OK... a little lol) a total chicken. If anything new comes by her she runs away chirping and squawking haha or to mommy (smugly me) and jumps on me if I'm sitting and atempts to hide lol. - Chicken Crazed Phoenix

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Life is full of dreams and prayers and I just hang on by the seat of my pants. I feel so blessed by our family and adventures. Never getting too comfortable..you never know what turn is in the river. When we moved to our property I had no idea the effect it would have on our lives. There was a quote in one of the local papers describing our area "I lived in paradise and then died and had to go to heaven".